HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Complete the Action Plan form - As a new client, you'll first tell me about your goals and goal-related challenges. This helps me prepare your unique action strategy.
- We'll create your Action Plan - We'll clarify your long-term goals and we'll set immediate action steps for the next 4 weeks.
- We'll then track your goal metrics to guide your progress - You'll get regular email coaching support. You'll also get personalized feedback and solutions to any challenges you might be facing.
- Every Sunday, you'll submit your Accountability Report - You'll update me with the actions you took, your successes, and the challenges you had that week. We'll also make sure you've got an action plan for the upcoming week. I'll keep you accountable.
- I'll give you feedback on your Accountability Report - I'll review your week to make sure you took action on your plan. We'll also discuss solutions to your challenges and set action steps for the next 7 days. Feedback is given by email or Skype, depending on your coaching program.
- I'll check in with you up to twice during the week to keep you on track - Never want to make you feel like you're in this alone.
We'll repeat this process each and every week as you make steady progress towards your goals.
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A CLIENT
Policies and procedures for Confidence Coaching, Accountability Coaching and Consulting
I. Our Commitment to You
As your coach, in whatever capacity that looks like, I take the opportunity to be a voice of influence in your life very seriously and with great honor. You can expect that I will be your number one cheerleader and that I will hold you to whatever standards of achievement you wish to reach. In our coaching and consulting sessions, you can expect my full attention, probing questions and dynamic conversation about how to make and implement positive change. Each coaching session, 20-minutes in length, will include homework and actionable items for immediate implementation as well as personalized and creative measures for accountability. Additionally, everything disclosed in our sessions will be in full confidence and held private, unless you grant specific permission to share anything with others. My greatest desire is to help you grow and develop into the best version of yourself possible in all areas of life.
II. Your Commitment to Us
As a client of Elan, you are committed to a sincere desire for personal development and growth. You are willing to step outside of your comfort zone, to dig into your emotions and dreams and to take action to overcome the hurdles that have been holding you back from living your best life. Finally, you understand that the coaches at Elan are not licensed psychologists, nutritionists or medical professionals and that coaching and consulting are intended to be recommendations and guideposts for your growth. How you implement your coaching and consulting is ultimately up to you, as Elan cannot be held legally responsible for any outcomes.